- Go in your drawer and pick out 10 or so spoons. And lay them out on the table. Use your feeling and let them tell you which spoon will bend. (I know it sounds funny but this is what I did the first time).
- When you feel you have the right spoon and mind you pick one that is fairly thin to start out with.
- Hold the spoon vertical and look at it and ask it to bend. Or say you will bend for me. Really believe it.
- Start your meditation. Breathe in and breathe out. Breathe in energy from the universe and imagine it as a golden ball above your head.
- Breathe out negative feelings and put the recycled air into your solar plexus. (The energy)
- Keep doing this for about 15 breaths while massaging the spoon just below the bowl of it.
- Make your self lightheaded while really concentrating on your breathing and producing energy and thinking the spoon will bend..
- Then at the point of when you feel you’re ready with all thoughts clear except the spoon get ready
- Look at the spoon for about 2 seconds and think you will bend for me, while still breathing, breathe faster and hype yourself up..
- Look out the window or at something for about 1 second and start to bend the spoon, and say very loud BEND! BEND! BEND! (really get into it) you will notice that the spoon becomes like rubber.
- Your spoon will feel like rubber and it will bend for you.
- After you have bent the spoon around two or three times, lay it down and wait about 1 min. the spoon will harden again.
You have to believe the spoon will bend. Tell yourself you have done this a million times already. After you have a spoon bent, keep it around you and whenever you have doubt look at it and remember that you did this and you can do this again.
It does take practice. The secret is in the meditation. You are transferring energy to the spoon and making it apart of you, like bending your finger.